Calories 362 (14% from fat)
Fat 5.6 gram
Saturated Fat 1.7 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Cholesterol 186 mg.
Sodium 327 mg.
Carb. 58 gram
Fiber 4.5 gram
Sugar 20 gram
Sugar Alcohol 15 gram
Protein 23 gram
1 large whole egg
4 large egg whites
buttery cooking spray
1 large banana (About 4.8 oz. with skin.)
2 Tbsp. sugar free chocolate syrup
(We used Smucker's Sugar Free Chocolate Flavored Sundae Syrup.)
1 tsp. powdered sugar
Bananas are a great after workout snack. Combine them with the protein from a few eggs and the tastiness of chocolate. You end up with a protein packed treat that tastes like a banana soufflé.
1. Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
2. Whisk together the whole egg and egg whites in a small bowl.
3. Lightly coat the pan with buttery cooking spray. Then pour the eggs into the pan.
4. Let the eggs cook until they lightly brown on the bottom, a minute or two. Then flip and lightly brown the opposite side for a minute or two. Remove from the pan and put on a plate.
5. Slice up a banana and put it on half the omelet. Fold the omelet in half with the bananas inside.
6. Drizzle the chocolate syrup across the top of the omelet. Then sprinkle the powdered sugar on top of that. Enjoy.
Yield: 1 Serving