Calories 147 (44% from fat)
Fat 7.2 gram
Saturated Fat 3.5 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Cholesterol 5 mg.
Sodium 131 mg.
Carb. 17 gram
Fiber 2 gram
Sugar 3.25 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 5 gram
1 can (14.5 oz) 100% pure pumpkin
(Make sure to use PURE PUMPKIN and not PUMPKIN MIX.)
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
3 egg whites
1.5 cups Splenda no calorie sweetener
(We used the box that measures cup for cup like sugar.)
1 cup fat free milk
1 deep dish pie crust
(We used Pillsbury Pet Ritz frozen pie crusts.)
Spray can of whipped cream
(We used Land-O-Lakes Zero Carbs Ultra-Pasteurized Whipped Heavy Cream.)
1. Slowly pour and stir together all the ingredients into a bowl, pure pumpkin, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves, egg whites, Splenda and milk.
2. Pour mix into the pie crust.
3. Preheat over to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
4. NOTE: Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, then REDUCE HEAT to 350 degrees and bake an additional 40 to 50 minutes (or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.)
5. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve or refrigerate.
Yield: 8 Servings