Calories 494 (15% from fat)
Fat 8.3 gram
Saturated Fat 3.4 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Chol. 69 mg.
Sodium 684 mg.
Carb. 52 gram
Fiber 9 gram
Sugar 7 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 54 gram
1.5 lbs. ground 99% fat-free turkey
fat free cooking spray
1 (7-ounce) package whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked
2 cups mushrooms, sliced
3/4 cup onion, diced
1/2 cup celery, diced
1 cup broccoli, diced
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 can (14.5 oz.) no-salt-added vegetable broth
1 cup skim milk
1/4 cup no-fat cream cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
Steps one and two can be done at the same time.
1. Cook ground turkey in frying pan with fat-free spray. Set aside.
2. Break spaghetti in half and cook according to package directions, omitting any salt and fat. Drain spaghetti well and set aside.
3. Spray large saucepan with fat-free cooking spray. Add mushrooms, onions, celery, broccoli and black pepper; saute until tender.
4. Add flour and broth to vegetables. Bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes stirring constantly.
5. Remove vegetables from heat, then add milk and cream cheese. Stir until cheese melts. Stir in spaghetti, 1/4 cup grated cheese and turkey.
6. Dump the can of black beans into a shallow 2-quart baking dish coated with fat-free cooking spray. Pour the entire mixture over top and cover with remaining grated cheese.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Yield: 4 Servings