Calories 67.5 (4% from fat)
Fat 0.28 gram
Saturated Fat 0 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Chol. 0 mg.
Sodium 14 mg.
Carb. 17 gram
Fiber 1.7 gram
Sugar 14 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 1 gram
1 small watermelon
(We chose a mini watermelon about 2 lbs.)
1 small cantaloupe (About 1 lb.)
1 small honeydew melon (About 2 lbs.)
1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks in water
20 large strawberries
20 wooden skewers
1. Slice the watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew in half. Use a large spoon to scoop the seeds out of the cantaloupe and honeydew. Then use a melon baller or 1 tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop out 40 balls per fruit.
2. Open the can of pineapple and discard the juice.
3. Rinse the strawberries and cut the tops off each one.
4. On each skewer, slide on a chunk of pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew. Repeat and top each skewer off with a strawberry.
5. Cover and keep in the refrigerator so they're cold when ready to serve. If you're worried about sharp pointed skewers, look for thicker non-pointed ones typically found in the baking sections of supermarkets.
Yield: 20 Servings