Spinach Quiche – Crustless
Calories 110 (13% from fat)
Fat 1.5 gram
Saturated Fat 0.5 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Cholesterol 65 mg.
Sodium 462 mg.
Carb. 7 gram
Fiber 1 gram
Sugar 2 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 15 gram
buttery cooking spray
1 10 oz. package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1 cup onion, chopped
1 cup riced cauliflower, thawed
2 large whole eggs
8 large egg whites
1 cup fat free cheddar cheese, shredded
.5 tsp. baking powder
Have a quiche in the morning or anytime. Just grab, heat and 3 minutes later enjoy.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly spray 6 cups of a standard cupcake pan with buttery cooking spray.
3. Thaw the spinach and drain it by squeezing out as much water as possible.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Once it's hot, lightly spray it with buttery cooking spray. Then add the chopped onion and cook, stirring frequently, about 4-5 minutes until the onion is lightly browned. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Thaw a cup of frozen riced cauliflower for about 2 minutes in a microwave.
6. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs. Then stir in the thawed cauliflower, cooked onion, thawed spinach, cheese and baking powder.
7. Divide the ingredients between the 6 cups. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the tops start to brown. You can freeze each quiche for quick and easy reheating later.
Yield: 6 Servings