Calories 160 (20% from fat)
Fat 3.6 gram
Saturated Fat .5 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Cholesterol 9 mg.
Sodium 395 mg.
Carb. 21 gram
Fiber .6 gram
Sugar 15 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 8.5 gram
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
1/3 cup Splenda no calorie sweetener
(We used the box that measures cup for cup like sugar.)
1/3 cup light butter
(We used Smart Balance Light Butter.)
3 Packages (8 oz. each) fat free cream cheese, softened
(We used Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese and let it soften for 20 minutes at room temperature.)
1 12 oz. can fat free sweetened condensed milk (NOT EVAPORATED)
5 egg whites
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, Splenda and melted butter. Mix well. Set aside 1/3 cup. Press remaining mixture into the bottom of a 13 x 9 baking pan.
3. Bake for 6 minutes, then remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
4. In large bowl, use a blender set on low to beat cream cheese until fluffy (about 3 minutes). Gradually blend in sweetened condensed milk (NOT EVAPORATED MILK). Add egg whites and beat until combined. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Carefully spoon mixture over crust in pan.
5. Spoon reserved crumb mixture to make diagonal stripes on top of cheese mixture or sprinkle it across the top to cover.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inseted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and cool for 1 hour. Cut cheesecake into squares and serve. Leftovers should be kept in the refrigerator.
Yield: 18 Servings