Calories 263 (20% from fat)
Fat 6 gram
Saturated Fat 3.4 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Cholesterol 11 mg.
Sodium 536 mg.
Carb. 26 gram
Fiber .5 gram
Sugar 13 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 15 gram
3/4 cup fat free milk
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
2 Tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
(We used Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.)
1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
1/2 cup Splenda
4 Tbsp. all purpose flour
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
4 egg whites
fat free cooking spray
4 Tbsp. Splenda
(We used the box that measures cup for cup like sugar.)
5 egg whites
3 Tbsp. Splenda
1 package (1 oz.) Sugar Free Fat Free Jell-O White Chocolate Pudding
2 cups fat free milk (COLD)
1. Pour the milk and vanilla in a sauce pan. Bring it to a boil while stirring occasionally. Once the milk is heated, stir in the chocolate morsels and butter.
2. Whisk together in a small bowl the 1/2 cup Splenda, flour and cocoa powder. Once the milk in the sauce pan is boiling, pour it into the Splenda bowl and stir until it's thoroughly combined.
3. Whisk in 4 of the egg whites until it looks creamy. You can refrigerate this portion a day ahead of time if you're preparing it for a party.
4. Spray fat-free butter spray on four large cupcake dishes, 3/4-cup soufflé dishes or custard cups. Then use the 4 tablespoons of Splenda and dust the baking dishes.
5. With an electric mixer, beat the remaining 5 egg whites until frothy. Gently add the last 3 tablespoons of Splenda and continue beating until small peaks form.
6. Fold half of the egg white mixture into the chocolate base and stir until well combined. Then fold in the rest of the egg mixture.
7. Divide the batter between the 4 baking dishes. If you're making this part in advance, you can cover it and let sit at room temperature for up to 2 hours.
8. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake until the soufflés rise to the top of the dishes, about 12 minutes.
9. While the soufflés are baking, make the white chocolate Jell-O according to package instructions. When the soufflés are done, put 1/2 a cup of white chocolate Jell-O on each plate and top it with a chocolate soufflé. Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 Servings