Chocolate Lava Cake - Crock Pot (Slow Cooker)
Calorie breakdown does NOT include ice cream shown in picture.
Calories 182 (26% from fat)
Fat 5.3 gram
Saturated Fat 3 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Cholesterol 27 mg.
Sodium 273 mg.
Carb. 29 gram
Fiber 2.6 gram
Sugar 9 gram
Sugar Alcohol 7.5 gram
Protein 9 gram
1 cup Splenda
(We used the box that measures cup for cup like sugar.)
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
(We used EAS 100% Whey Chocolate Protein Powder.)
3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
(We used Hershey's Extra Dark Cocoa Powder.)
2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup fat free milk
1/3 cup sugar free imitation honey
(We used Honey Tree's Sugar Free Honey.)
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup Splenda Brown-Sugar Blend
1 3/4 cups hot water
1. Whisk together the Splenda, flour, chocolate protein powder, 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, sugar free honey, melted butter and vanilla. Then mix the dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients until combined.
3. Pour the batter into a crock pot and spread evenly across the bottom.
4. Whisk together the 1/4 cup cocoa powder and Splenda Brown Sugar Blend. Pour this on top of the batter and spread it out evenly.
5. Slowly pour the hot water over the top but do NOT stir it together. Simply let it sit on top.
6. Cook on high for 2 hours. If your crock pot runs hot, check after 90 minutes by sticking a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean it's ready.
7. Once it's cooked, take off the top and turn heat off. Let cool for 30-45 minutes. Then divide into six servings. It'll be firm on the top and bottom, while moist in the middle. Use a serving spoon to get it all out. We like it best with a scoop of no-sugar-added ice cream on the side.
Yield: 16 Servings