Crispy Fried Chicken
Calories 340 (19% from fat)
Fat 7 gram
Saturated Fat 2 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Chol. 152 mg.
Sodium 458 mg.
Carb. 22 gram
Fiber 1.7 gram
Sugar 1.5 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 44 gram
1/4 cup enriched white flour
1 whole egg
2 egg whites
Pepper to taste (pinch)
1 cup seasoned/italian bread crumbs (We used Albertson's Seasoned Brand.)
5 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese (We used Kraft Brand.)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (Average weight is 4 oz. raw per chicken breast.)
Non-stick cooking spray (olive oil flavor)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Spray glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Mix flour and pepper in a dish and place on counter.
4. Beat eggs and egg whites together in a second dish and place on counter.
5. Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a third dish and place on counter.
6. Tenderize chicken breast then dip chicken in flour; shake off excess. Dip flour coated chicken in egg mixture and finally in bread and cheese mixture. Place chicken breasts in glass baking dish. Spray with non-stick olive oil cooking spray.
7. Cook chicken for approximately 10 minutes, flip and cook an additional 5 to 12 minutes until juices run clear. If using a meat thermometer the internal temperature should be at least 170 degrees.
Yield: 4 Servings