Honey Glazed Salmon with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Calories 436 (17% from fat)
Fat 8.2 gram
Saturated Fat 1.3 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Cholesterol 114 mg.
Sodium 484 mg.
Carb. 48.3 gram
Fiber 8 gram
Sugar 6.7 gram
Sugar Alcohol 25.5 gram
Protein 51 gram
2 salmon fillets (6 oz each), skinned
2 Tbsp. water
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
3 Tbsp. Sugar Free Honey
(We used HoneyTree's Sugar Free Imitation Honey.)
2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
20 brussels sprouts
1 medium onion (1 cup), sliced
1/4 tsp. salt
2. Lay the salmon fillets in a baking dish and add the water and lemon.
3. Mix the honey and vinegar together in a small bowl. Then pour the mixture over the salmon.
4. Cut the sprouts into quarters and place them around the salmon. Spread the onion slices over the top of everything.
5. Sprinkle with salt and bake for 12-15 minutes, until the salmon flakes when you put a fork to it.
6. For browning everything, take the salmon out of the oven, turn it up to broil and put the salmon back in for 2 minutes. Take it out, divide and serve. Remember to scoop the juice from the bottom of the pan and pour it over the salmon you're serving.
Yield: 2 Servings
You can freeze individual portions for easy re-heating later.
Microwave for approximately 3-4 minutes. Keep the container open a little to allow steam to escape.