Gnocchi - Sheet Pan
Calories 267 (32% from fat)
Fat 9 gram
Saturated Fat 1.7 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Cholesterol 6 mg.
Sodium 767 mg.
Carb. 44 gram
Fiber 2.7 gram
Sugar 8 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 8 gram
1 bag (16 oz.) gnocchi (frozen is OK)
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 bag (15 oz.) frozen corn, defrosted
6 cloves (6 tsp.) garlic, minced
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
(We used Smart Balance Butter & Canola Oil Blend.)
1/2 lemon, (the juice)
1/4 cup fresh sage, chopped
6 Tbsp. fat free Mozzarella cheese, grated or shredded
Tired and hungry when you get home? Throw together this quick recipe and in about 25 minutes you'll be enjoing a savory gnocchi dish.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix together the first seven ingredients, gnocchi through salt in a large bowl. Then spread it all out evenly on a large sheet tray that's been lined with parchment paper.
3. Lightly spray olive oil over the top of everything. We like to use an olive oil mister or sprayer to cover evenly without using too much oil.
4. Put it in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, heat the butter. Then mix the lemon juice and chopped fresh sage into the butter.
6. Once the gnocchi and vegetables are done, pour them into a large mixing bowl. Then pour the butter/lemon juice mixture over the top and stir it all together.
7. Divide into six servings. Sprinkle a tablespoon of the cheese over each serving and eat.
Yield: 6 Servings
You can freeze individual portions for easy re-heating later.
Microwave for approximately 2.5 - 3.5 minutes. Keep the container open a little to allow steam to escape.