Calories 297 (18% from fat)
Fat 6 gram
Saturated Fat 2 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Chol. 26 mg.
Sodium 841 mg.
Carb. 46 gram
Fiber 5 gram
Sugar 10 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 16 gram
1 whole wheat bagel
2 Tbsp. low fat cream cheese
1/2 tsp. Splenda
(We used the box that measures cup for cup like sugar.)
1 tsp. dill spice
4 slices (approximately 3 oz.) extra lean (5% fat) ham
2 slices of canned pineapple in juice (not syrup)
1. Preheat oven to broil. Cut the bagel in half and put 1 Tbsp. of low fat cream cheese on each half.
2. Mix the Splenda and dill together. Divide it in half and sprinkle half on one bagel slice, half on the other.
3. Place two slices of ham on each bagel half. Then top each half with 1 pineapple slice.
4. Put the bagel halves on a non-stick cookie sheet and bake it for approximately 4 minutes.
5. After 4 minutes take the bagel halves out of the oven and serve.
Yield: 2 Servings