Orange - Cranberry - Turkey Bagel
Calories 491 (12% from fat)
Fat 6.4 gram
Saturated Fat 2 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Chol. 66 mg.
Sodium 646 mg.
Carb. 68 gram
Fiber 4 gram
Sugar 9 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 38 gram
2 medium (3.7 oz. each) onion bagels
2 Tbsp. low fat cream cheese
6 oz. boneless, skinless, light meat roasted turkey
2 small tangerines (or 1/2 an 11 oz. can of mandarin orange segments), drained
4 Tbsp. cranberry sauce sweetened with Splenda
1. Preheat oven to broil. Cut the bagels in half and put 1 tablespoon of low fat cream cheese on each bottom half.
2. Fold the turkey slices and lay them on top of the cream cheese.
3. Split the mandarin orange segments or tangerines between the two bottom bagels and arrange them on top of the turkey.
4. Spread 2 tablespoons of cranberry sauce on each bagel top.
5. Put the bagel halves on a non-stick cookie sheet and bake for approximately 4 minutes.
6. After 4 minutes take the bagels out of the oven, put the cranberry half on top of the rest and serve.
Yield: 2 Servings