Calories 57 (32% from fat)
Fat 2.4 gram
Saturated Fat 0.3 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Cholesterol 0 mg.
Sodium 232 mg.
Carb. 8.6 gram
Fiber 4 gram
Sugar 5 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 1.5 gram
2 pounds (about 6 cups) radishes, trimmed and quartered
2 tsp. olive oil
(We used olive oil in a sprayer for best coverage.)
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. black pepper
When roasted, radishes have a mellow flavor and are a bright side dish. Make sure to use a good quality olive oil for the best taste.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Trim and rinse the radishes, then put them in a mixing bowl.
3. Lightly coat with olive oil. We use an olive oil sprayer for the best coverage. Then add the oregano, salt, pepper and toss until coated.
4. Lightly coat a 15 x 10 baking sheet with olive oil spray. Spread the radishes out evenly.
5. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes, then stir the radishes.
6. Put them back in the oven and continue roasting for another 15 minutes until they are crisp outside and tender inside.
Yield: 4 Servings
You can freeze individual servings for easy re-heating later.
Microwave on high for approximately 60 to 90 seconds. Keep the container open a little to allow steam to escape.