Calories 88 (29% from fat)
Fat 3 gram
Saturated Fat 1 gram
Trans Fat 0 gram
Cholesterol 36 mg.
Sodium 343 mg.
Carb. 1.5 gram
Fiber 0 gram
Sugar 0 gram
Sugar Alcohol 0 gram
Protein 14 gram
1 can (10 oz.) chicken breast
(We used Valley Fresh 100% Natural Chicken Breast with Rib Meat in Broth.)
1/2 cup reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
2 egg whites
1. Drain the can of chicken.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Pour all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir together. Make sure everything is coated with the egg whites.
4. Put parchment paper on a baking sheet. Then measure out six 1/4 cup servings. Form each one into a “finger,” put the pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Take out of the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. They’re good plain, or dress them up with spices, hot sauce or dipping sauces.
Yield: 6 Servings (1 Chicken Fry per serving.)
Freeze this recipe for easy re-heating later. Make sure each serving is tightly sealed inside small freezer safe containers.
Microwave each serving for approximately 1 minute, depending on microwave strength.